GRANITE TEXTURE STREAMING. A SOLID ROCK.
Granite SDK eliminates texture-related memory and loading time issues to get ultra-high quality graphics in real-time on mainstream hardware for 3D visualization and video games. It’s a fine-grained texture streaming technology that is aimed at using sparse textures, also called virtual texturing.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE GRANITE SDK?
- Use textures up to 256K by 256K.
- Use 4K or 8K textures in all your materials.
- Compress your textures by 60% and more.
- Immediately use your existing texture bitmaps. No extra artist time required.
- Much shorter loading times for your texture data.
- Use more unique texture data: the amount of texture data you can use now depends solely on your disc/download budget.
- Fine grained control over the runtime resources (disk access, RAM & video memory use) that you allocate for textures, without needing to constrain your artists.
- One elegant system for all your assets ( terrains, characters, ...) and texture types (normals, diffuse, HDR, ...).
- Easily integrates in any render engine, graphics API and development pipeline.
- It's available for as a premade plugin for Unity 3D and Unreal Engine.
PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One and Playstation 4
EVALUATE IT NOW
Contact us for our evaluation package and license agreement.