GRANITE TEXTURE STREAMING. A SOLID ROCK.Whether you want to use massive amounts of unique texture data (think Google earth) or you just want to drastically reduce the disk storage footprint of your existing texture images, the Granite texture streaming library can make it happen! Rock-solid and highly optimized for real-time rendering, the Granite SDK enables you to have the extremely detailed object surfaces needed to render in high definition.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE GRANITE SDK?
- Compress your textures up to 60%!
- Immediately use your existing texture bitmaps. No extra artist time required.
- Much shorter loading times for your texture data.
- Use more unique texture data: the amount of texture data you can use now depends solely on your disc/download budget.
- Fine grained control over the runtime resources (disk access, RAM & video memory use) that you allocate for textures, without needing to constrain your artists.
- One elegant system for all your texture types ( terrains, characters, ...).
- Easily integrates in any render engine, graphics API and development pipeline.
- Can easily be added later on in the production process.
PC, Mac, Linux & next-gen platforms
EVALUATE IT NOW
Contact us for our evaluation package and license agreement.